Just wanted to share the set piece that I finished for my daughter’s musical. They gave me the frame and I cut and tied all the sticks together with twine!
She’s in a local production of Seussical the Musical, and this is Horton’s jail! 🙂 It looks simple enough, but it took me two full days and I had some pretty raw hands afterward. (twine will rub your skin off if you aren’t careful!)
Spring break is over come Monday, so normally I would be able to go back to working on my Dreams painting – but my mom is having foot surgery and will be staying with us for a week while she recovers. I have some small projects to work on and a whole lot of web work, so stay tuned!
That's awesome! And even though the design is simple and clean, it certainly looks like a ton of work!
Thank you! I really look forward to seeing it on stage with the rest of the amazing set.